Home / Fiancee visas

Fiancee visas

                                                           B1/B2 VISAS         

                                              K-1 Fiancee Visa (+ AOS)

This is a non-immigrant visa available to the fiance(who resides outside United States) of a United States citizen issued to the fiance at a United States Consulate above for the only purpose of the fiance coming to the United States to get married to the U.S citizen. Thereafter, the fiance is entitled to Adjust Status through a process generally referred to as,”AOS” within United States.